My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Natrol Melatonin Review

photo 21   #MomBuzz #SleepTight   Not familiar with Natrol Melatonin well then take a few moments and read this helpful information below. I tried the fast dissolve strawberry flavor and they are not bad tasting! The instructions states to take one tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. For Best results make sure it is completely dissolved before swallowing. This is meant to help you if you are having trouble falling asleep but it will not knock you out to where you feel groggy the next day. This is not something that can become habit forming it is a Drug- Free and Non-Habit Forming tablet.

 This is my first time trying something like this and I have to say I am very pleased. I have trouble falling sleep for many reason such as Insomnia, Restlessness, and I just can not stop thinking about what needs to be done. If any of this sounds familiar to you than I would give this a shot.

  http://www.cvs.com/shop/vitamins/supplements/melatonin/natrol-melatonin-5-mgfast-dissolve-tablets-strawberry-artificial-flavor-skuid-856895

 Here are some of the places where you can buy this product:

 Natrol Melatonin online on AMAZON.com or
DRUGSTORE.com or
in store at the following retailers
 CVS Pharmacy
Walgreens Pharmacy
Costco Walmart

 #SleepTight | #MomBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment