My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The ABC's of me :)

The ABC’s of me!!

A- Age: I am 37 most days. Other days I feel like I am a hundred..haha!
B- Bed Size: I have a Queen size bed but the cats take most of it.

C- Chore that you hate: for some reason, I absolutely hate emptying the dishwasher!!
D- Dogs: I love visiting dogs..lol. If I had room, I would have BIG dogs!! Mastiff’s! 
E- Essential to start your day: CAFFEINE!!!

F- Favorite Color: Pink. And Teal. Oh, and Purple..lol.
G- Gold or Silver: Since I am allergic to silver, gold it is!
H- Height: Slightly taller than a cat..lol. 5’3”
I- Instruments you play: ummm…Does Magic Piano by Smule count?
J- Job title: Mother, Wife, Nurse, Housekeeper, Cook, Blogger, Reviewer, etc.
K- Kids: Yep, I have 2. Dustin is 14 and Austin is 13.
L- Live: I do my best..lol.
M- Mother’s Name: Penny
N- Nicknames: Jeni, Jen, mom, mooooom,  and when I was little my cousin would call me JeniMaSue.
O- Overnight hospital stays: Too many to mention.
P- Pet Peeve: People not using the correct form of Their, There, They’re!!!!!

Q- Quote from a movie: “Frankly, My Dear, I don’t give a damn!” spoken by Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind.
R- Right or left handed: Right, but I can write some with my left.
S- Siblings: I have two, and I am the oldest and wisest..lol. Kent Jr and Brittany :)
T- Time you wake up: 6:30 during the school year, and whenever Austin wakes me up to tell me he’s starving to death and going to wither away to nothing in the summer.
U- Underwear: I assumed, quite possibly incorrectly, that everyone wears these???
V- Vegetable you hate: Asparagus. I have tried it and just cannot get a taste for it.
W- What makes you late: That darn snooze button!! And slowpoke kids!

X- X-rays you’ve had: I am pretty sure that every inch of my body has been x-rayed.
Y- Yummy food that you make: I have been told that my homemade bread/rolls and lasagna are my best :)
Z- Zoo animal: Owls and Elephants. Oh, and Zebras. Oh, and Lions and Tigers. Oh, and….fine!! A

1 comment: