My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome!!!


Welcome to my blog!! I have this horrid addiction to Pinterest, so I started trying all kinds of new recipes. When I make them, though, I have to write down what I do because I tend to change them..lol. My husband likes to joke that “Pinterest is not in his best interest.” My son tells me multiple times that I need professional help with my addiction :P

I decided to try out a blog about my cooking adventures. I hope you like it and enjoy it. I will try to update daily, but cannot promise. I will do my best J I will try to be as thorough as possible in my explanations of the recipes, and attempt to post enough pictures so that you can get a great idea of how I made the recipe.

This blog will mostly be about food, but there will be some smatterings of my life in here J You gotta have some fun, right? Haha!! My crazy cat, Midnight, keeps us pretty entertained around here! He is 9 years old, but acts like a kitten at times, and does as he darn well pleases.



Enjoy the blog!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment