My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Amazing Panacakes

I am sorry, I do not have a picture for this post. I didn't think to take pictures since, at the time I made these, I hadn't thought about a blog yet.  But these pancakes were amazing!!! They were light, and fluffy, and so full of flavor!! Simply scrumptious! There was not a pancake left!

Amazing Pancakes

1 1/4 c flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4 c buttermilk
2 T. melted butter
1/4 c sugar
splash of vanilla

Stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside. Mix the egg with the buttermilk and the vanilla and add to the flour mixture, stirring just until batter is smooth. Add the melted butter and sugar and stir until blended. Cook as you normally would.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment