My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Sunday, May 31, 2015

MyBodyUtopia Review

You Body Topia

The Cherry Honey Bomb homemade soap from MyBodyUtopia.com is awesome! The scent is very soothing and pleasing and not at all overpowering. Even my teenage sons like to use it! The only regret I have is not buying more! I absolutely love the clean feeling I get when I use it. With a lot of the commercial soaps, I get that filmy feel after rinsing off. But, with the homemade soap from MyBodyUtopia, I only get a squeaky clean feeling!

Gardens of Hawaii Lotion

The Gardens of Hawaii lotion from MyBodyUtopia.com is very moisturizing. It has a nice floral scent to it. I like that it is all natural products and homemade. There are many scents to choose from. I love that it doesn't leave me with a greasy feeling after applying it. A lot of lotions have a greasy feel to them, so I tend to not wear lotion. I like this because it give me a nice, moisturized feel without being greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment