My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Friday, April 24, 2015

+Lifeguard Car Charger Review



+Lifeguard Car Charger is a great product to have. It has two USB ports to allow you to charge multiple devices at a time. Does anyone lose their chargers, somewhere in your car? Well, I have two teenagers, so mine is always missing. It seems like every time I gets new one, my boys use it and ¡!POOF¡! It's gone! This +Lifeguard charger is pretty fantastic. It has the two ports, so no more arguing over who gets to charge his phone. This saves my time and sanity! It's small enough that I can store it just about anywhere. It is just the plug in part, not the cord. You will need to provide your own cord. But, it is great quality and works perfectly! Order it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment