My Promise

A glimpse into my crazy life!!!


Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Craziness!!

The past few weeks have been crazy! I hit a small pothole last week, resulting in two flat tires and a bent wheel. Took several days to get that taken care of. Had an all day appointment in Fort Wayne on Monday, training class at the unemployment office for half of Tuesday, had to take Austin to meet with his teacher Tuesday afternoon. Today should have been a no incident day. Just sitting home waiting on my iPad to get here. Nope. Stupid Comcast. Internet and cable have been in and out all. Dang. Day. Ridiculous!!!! Reviews needed done, and bills needed paid. Eventually got the bills paid and am now working on the reviews. Oh my. Hope your day has been great!!! Here's some cute kitties to make you smile :)




No comments:

Post a Comment